Serendipity

Monday, July 06, 2020

Film: WONDER

It is one of the best children’s movies, I have seen. The kids in the theatre were very eager to know what’s happening in the movie. I could hear them asking their parents. My 6 yr old was no different. Animated, VFX movies provide them with wonderment. But they could easily relate to this movie. Never once I caught my son restless. I even caught him crying , getting emotional while watching. After the movie, my son told me that he liked the movie very much and he wants me to read him the novel. I’m glad I took him. I recommend you take your kids as well.
Movie is one big mushy happy movie about friendship, trying to fit in, realising one’s own answers, feeling comfortable in their own skin, facing problems etc etc...There were couple of story lines , my adult mind thought was unnecessary but those were there to drum down the point that each person has his own hurdle and hence one should be kind to all.
And one more thing, take a box full of tissues. You will need it. My 2017 ended well with a good movie. So here is wishing you all the goodness , kindness , happiness to you in the coming year. ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home