Serendipity

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Yesterday! All My Troubles Seem so......

Got up late and had to rush. Just missed a ghastly accident within a fraction of a minute.

Got cheated pettily.
Realization-As Oprah puts it “theres no such thing as Luck. You just need to be ready when oppurtunity comes knocking”. (Did I say quotes are damn quotes somewheremmm well)

Just because Iam younger and comparatively thinner in my family, I have never been considered as an adult who require a proper seat. I have always been made to adjust and yesterday was no different. I found myself squeezed between the legs in the cab. And later sat in an unbecoming position on my sister.Thanks to an unwanted guest who joined us to see off my sister and co.

The long awaited “my space” and silence held no charm. I missed the NOICE. I miss my pichkuliya (niece) and my ashraf miya (nephew) and my bossy darling sister.
It would be unbearable for few more days.

Bless me!

4 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Blogger Bit Hawk said...

Only when we lose something that we realize its importance! Now that you have got "your space", I hope we can expect your posts more frequently. (and the reviews for all those movies)

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Soumia said...

@bit hawk,
U bet!It will take few more days to get adjusted.

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger krupa said...

Once when we were on a trip...the cab driver asked me to sit on the gear changer...with one leg on each side!!!I guess you cant beat that!!!
Talking about bossy sisters..my brother must be missing me;)

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Soumia said...

@Krupa
Except for punctuality, we have many things in common. Yes even I have sat in that position. It was a weird feeling. It's just impossible to pinpoint any one of the adjectives one might use to describe that weird feeling when the driver changed gears.

And pple think that younger ones are more pampered.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home